- Page 1 of 2
Timeless Interiors To Recreate With Noosa Homewares
When you design your home, there’s a very good chance you create your plans with longevity in mind. You don’t want to be renovating, replacing furniture, or buying new homewares within a few years; you want something that’s going to remain beautiful for years to come. At The Alfresco Room, we’ve been selling bespoke pieces of decor and homewares for years, so we understand how to use premium-quality pieces to create a classic, timeless space. Here are our top tips for creating an aesthetic that will age gracefully using our range of stunning Noosa homewares.We represent a large suite of local artists and makers which add a sense of place to our interiors and reinforce the local roots we are so lucky to have. It is through these relationships that we are able to curate an authentic presentation of our coastal lifestyle.
How To Spot Timeless Homewares on The Sunshine Coast
There’s definitely a knack to identifying trends and styles that will stick around for the long-term. Here are a few things you can keep an eye out for when shopping for homewares in Noosaville.
- Materials. The first thing you need to look at when buying homewares is the materials they are made. You’ll want to invest in materials like premium timber and fabrics like leather, linen, and cotton for furniture items. The Alfresco Room’s range of teak homewares is the perfect example of long-lasting, timeless furniture.
- Colours. Bright, bold colours have their moments in the sun, but the neutral tones are always in trend. White, beige and cream are excellent coastal base tones and then create depth by adding black, grey, maroon, or olive green as dark accents. are excellent darker tones, and black, grey, maroon, and olive green are great neutral dark colours.
- The style. This one is possibly the easiest to observe. We tend to know immediately whether or not something will remain in style for the long-term. How? We look at whether this trend has been consistent throughout the decades. For example, our Mid-Mod Alfresco Armchair derives from a classic 1930s style widely used today. We’re very confident that this type of chair will remain a timeless trend for a long while to come.
Classic Colour Palettes
We’ve already briefly touched on a few colours that tend to be timeless, but we thought we’d give you some palettes to launch your design journey.
- Charcoal, cream, and ivory. This colour palette is simple, elegant, and fits with so many different themes. You can either use just those three colours or add a splash of blue or green to liven it up. Our Cube Sofa in charcoal is the perfect item to launch your palette.
- White, brown, and leaf green. There is nothing quite as fresh as the natural tones of this colour palette, especially when they’re in a room with plenty of gorgeous natural light.
- Navy, grey, and white. This palette gives off almost a nautical atmosphere, especially when paired with beautiful timber furniture. Why not bring the sea to your home with the Corda Outdoor Armchair in a lovely shade of grey. Can you picture it adorned with a white cushion and luxe navy throw? Pick one up from our homewares store in Noosa today.
If you’d like to bring a particular theme or atmosphere through your home, make sure you pick something that ages well. Here are a few themes you can tie seamlessly throughout your home.
- Beach theme. Whether you live by the beach or further inland, it can be refreshing to wake up to a coastal haven every day. However, you don’t want a beach-inspired home to look tacky. We suggest leaving the beach shack art off the walls and opting instead for an elegant, classic piece that will stand the test of time. This stunning black and white piece entitled ‘Playground’ is perfect. Pick one up from The Alfresco Room.
- Nautical theme. We teased a nautical theme with our navy, grey, and white palette, so why not accessorise to make it pop. Our Cabin X Anchor Candle is a subtle, yet elegant nod to the open seas.
- Cottage theme. If you dream of a simple life, perhaps consider incorporating a cottage theme into your designs. To pull it off, you’ll want plenty of fresh flowers, warm earthy tones, and natural wood furniture. The Alfresco Room have just launched the Teak Collection; a range of teak homewares that are both simple and beautiful. Head down to our Noosa homewares store to check it out today.
If You’re Looking For Classic Noosa Homewares, The Alfresco Room Is Your Go-To Store
If you’re looking to bring the warmth, serenity, and beauty of Australia’s pristine beaches into your home, The Alfresco Room is your go-to Noosa homewares store. We’re dedicated to encapsulating the Sunshine Coast’s essence within our furniture and home decor, helping our customers create bespoke, luxurious atmospheres within their homes. We’re renowned on the Sunshine Coast for our gorgeous furniture, impeccable customer service, and our insightful, experienced design consultation service. If you’re after a luxury homewares store on the Sunshine Coast, visit us at our Noosaville shop or browse our range online today.